STAT-UB.0003: Regression and Forecasting Models
- Prof. Perry (email@example.com)
- Office Hours:
- Tuesday, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Office: KMC 8-63
- Teaching Fellow
- Qiying Michael Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Office Hours:
- Monday, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Office: KMC 3-80
- Sep 03 - Sampling Distributions (Solutions)
- Sep 08 - Confidence Intervals & Hypothesis Tests (Solutions)
- Sep 10 - Introduction to Linear Regression (Solutions)
- Sep 15 - Regression Model Assumptions (Solutions)
- Sep 17 - Regression Inference (Solutions)
- Sep 29 - Regression Diagnostics (Solutions)
- Oct 1 - Mulitple Regression, F Tests (Solutions)
- Oct 6 - Mulitple Regression 2 (Solutions)
- Oct 8 - Regression with Qualitative and Quantitative Variables (Solutions)
Note: to watch these videos, you may need to log on to vpn.stern.nyu.edu and click “Start” next to “Network Connect.”
Handouts and Assignments
- Minitab Tips
- Homework #1 (Solutions)
- Z Table
- T Table
- Homework #2 (Solutions)
- Homework #3 (Solutions)
- Sample Midterm
- This is the midterm from the Spring 2014 offering of this course.
- Problems 4, 5, and 14 require material that we have not yet covered; you will not be tested on this material.
- I will go over the solutions in class on Tuesday, Sep 22.
- Homework #4 (Solutions)
- Homework #5 (Solutions)
- Sample Final
- Problems 9 and 10 require material that we did not cover; you will not be tested on this material.
- I will go over the solutions in class on Thursday, Oct 15.